Graduate Plan of Study (GPS)
GPS, the Graduate Plan of Study tool, is an automated degree audit system that serves to empower students and enable college administrators to plan for and track a student’s academic progress. Certain features allow a student to test “What If” scenarios by accessing the academic impact of certain course choices or future track changes.
What does GPS feature?
- Real-Time updates and 24-hour access to a student's Plan of Study
- The ability to view transfer credit, review completed courses and monitor in-progress coursework
- The ability to access the number of courses or other program requirements needed to complete your degree
- The ability to simulate "WHAT IF" scenarios and determine the impact of course changes, should you decide to make changes to your program
- The ability to display progress in non-course requirements
- Allows for class enrollment directly from the Interactive Report
- Easy to identify outstanding courses needed to graduate
Below are training resources to assist in using your GPS. All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Process Your Interactive GPS Report
How to Read Your Interactive GPS Report
How to Read Your PDF Report
How to Process Your WHIF (What If) Report
GPS Browser Support Guide